radlogin works, mobile device not

Mihajlo Joksimovic mihajlo.joksimovic at adfinis-sygroup.ch
Fri Sep 7 15:32:33 CEST 2012

Yes i know. I searched felt 10 hours, but nowhere i found anything taht
is setting the auth type to local.
When i make radlogin it takes auth type ldap and then it works.
Where could that be set? I'll search another time...

Yeah i read that about a million times, that this never should be set.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Am 09/07/2012 03:20 PM, schrieb Phil Mayers:
> On 07/09/12 14:03, Mihajlo Joksimovic wrote:
>
>> auth: type Local
>
> This is your problem. Something is setting Auth-Type to "Local".
> Search through your files/database and remove that.
>
> Don't set Auth-Type. Let the server figure it out.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Adfinis SyGroup AG
Mihajlo Joksimovic, System Engineer