Radius Config and Router

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 12 18:24:41 CEST 2012

George Innocent wrote:
> Actions Taken before raising this case thats the reason why i sent the
> config files :
> The thing is the log files is getting dumps of loggings even when nobody
> is working on the Nodes.

  That isn't a problem with FreeRADIUS.

  If you understand RADIUS, the packets come from the NAS.  If you're
getting packets you don't want, then go fix the NAS.

  And you WERE NOT ASKED TO POST THE CONFIG FILES.

  Posting the config files is USELESS and WASTES OUR TIME.

  Is that clear enough?

> I have started the test with one node before doing the rest.
>
>     * Restored the file using the examples on the original file
>
>     * Done a Radtest with this results: NAS user

  Totally irrelevant.  Useless.  You wasted your time, and ours.

  This isn't a FreeRADIUS problem.  Go fix the NAS.  Don't ask us how to
do it.  It's your NAS.  You're supposed to understand how it works.