building FR3.0 jlibtool problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Sep 13 15:06:31 CEST 2012

Scott Armitage wrote:
> is anyone else having problems with using building FR3.0  I get the following:
..
> Am I being an idiot?

  Nope.

  I've been using the new system in my sandbox, and didn't notice that
the old system was borked.  I've pushed some fixes.

  Both should work now from a default "configure".

  The next step is to make the new system the default.  I'm also
inclined to get rid of ALL references to libtool && jlibtool from the
source.

  The downside is that you can no longer create statically linked
versions of FreeRADIUS.  Given that it's 2012, I'm not too worried about
this.