EAP-SIM on 2.2.0

Iliya Peregoudov iperegudov at cboss.ru
Fri Sep 14 09:18:59 CEST 2012

Hello Francois

I have looked into rlm_eap_sim source and found that is incorrectly
decode AT_IDENTITY attribute. This leads to incorrect AT_MAC attribute
calculation. MAC mismatch detected by supplicant and it refuses to
continue EAP-SIM authentication.

Please try to apply patch I've attached. This patch fixes AT_IDENTITY
attribute decoding.