error of segmentation during the implementation of eap2

arnauld ndefo ndefo2002 at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 18 11:40:00 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,
i want to implement the freeradius with eap-psk. In many forum it is recommend to read the experimental.conf for configure the module eap2. After reading the experimental.conf, i have created the file eap2.conf which is attached to my email.
Also, in the radius.conf, i have put in module section $INCLUDE eap2.conf. In the default file, i have put in the authenticate section eap2 { ok =  return}; replace in that file, all the eap by eap2.

When i launch the radius with export LD_PRELOAD=/home/dibus/hostap-06/eap_example/libeap.so && radiusd -X ; i have the output which is in file sortie_freerad_ubuntu. At the end, you will see and error of segmentation when it starts to load the module files

Someone can help me to find the issue please??? It is very urgent for me.

Thank you for your help.