error of segmentation during the implementation of eap2

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Tue Sep 18 18:31:07 CEST 2012

On 18 Sep 2012, at 15:07, arnauld ndefo <ndefo2002 at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> My project is to authenticate a client openpana with my radius server. The authentication method used by the client is based on the EAP-PSK, which is why I would have a radius server with authtentification method as EAP-PSK.
> After apply the instruction of doc/bugs, i have got a file gdb-radiusd.log which i have attached to the mail.

1. Confirm that your git repository head is at commit 02567cf3c5aa758d7153c0bd7020e27a5067f7c3 (git pull).
2. Confirm that you have rebuilt the server.
3. If you still experience the segfault please edit the Makefile to remove the -O2 flag and rebuild the server, then post the output of gdb 'bt all'.
4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M7ibPk37_U

-Arran