Using username at example.com and plain username

Kriston me at kriston.net
Wed Sep 19 04:52:50 CEST 2012

As expected, your correspondence has been worse than helpful.

I have thoroughly read the documentation, example configuration files, and
the Wiki.

Why not prove to us all that any one of these resources contains the exact
example that I am enquiring about.  I'd love to be wrong, but I just don't
see it in any of these resources.  Is it a realm?  Is it a variable
substitution?

This is what an online community is supposed to provide--help.

And, Mr. DeKok, a correction is in order: you did *not* provide a working
example, in spite of the fact that you claim that you did.  I could look it
up in your book but, oh, wait, that's right, there is no published book yet.

Thanks for nothing.

Kriston