Using username at example.com and plain username

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 19 08:46:07 CEST 2012

Kriston wrote:
> As expected, your correspondence has been worse than helpful.

  So you're actually dumber for having read my post?

> I have thoroughly read the documentation, example configuration files, and
> the Wiki.

  OK... it helps to understand them, too.

> Why not prove to us all that any one of these resources contains the exact
> example that I am enquiring about.

  I did.  The "sql_user_name" example that you edited contains an
example of what you want to do.  Reading "man unlang" shows examples
*just like* the default "sql_user_name".

> This is what an online community is supposed to provide--help.

  We did.  Documentation, examples, configurations, mailing list posts, etc.

> And, Mr. DeKok, a correction is in order: you did *not* provide a working
> example, in spite of the fact that you claim that you did.

  This really shows the problem.  I not only provided you one, I told
you which one I provided.  But you missed that.

> I could look it
> up in your book but, oh, wait, that's right, there is no published book yet.

  Wow, zinger!

  When logic fails, insults are a handy counter.