users file case sensitive

Gregg Douglas douglagm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:24:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

If I use the suggestion as follows in the my files file, the users file is
still case sensitive:

myfiles {
                key = "%{lower:%{User-Name}}"
        }

In the users file the username is all lower case - piet

piet LDAP-Group=="radius", Auth-Type:=Accept
        Reply-Message="You are allowed to connect",
        Framed-IP-Address = x.x.x.x,
        Fall-Through = Yes

When I use ntradping with the username all in lower case - piet, I get the
following:

++[ldap] returns ok
++[exec] returns noop
Sending Access-Accept of id 5 to y.y.y.y port 50018
        Reply-Message = "You are allowed to connect"
        Framed-IP-Address = x.x.x.x

When I use ntradping with the username all in upper case - PIET, I get the
following:

++[ldap] returns ok
++[exec] returns noop
Sending Access-Accept of id 6 to 147.110.250.195 port 46364

Regards
Gregg