users file case sensitive

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 19 09:42:57 CEST 2012

Gregg Douglas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If I use the suggestion as follows in the my files file, the users file
> is still case sensitive:
>
>     myfiles {

  That is not quite correct.

  You can edit the default "files" configuration.  It has a
commented-out example of using the key.  Uncomment it, and replace it
with the text below.

>                     key = "%{lower:%{User-Name}}"
> When I use ntradping with the username all in upper case - PIET, I get
> the following:

  Well, read the full debug log to see what's going on.  Is it parsing
the "key" field?  Is it using the "myfiles" module instead of "files"?

  The underlying code in the "files" module is case-sensitive.  So if
you get the case right, and configured right, then it should work.