error of segmentation during the implementation of eap2

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Wed Sep 19 16:44:48 CEST 2012

On 19 Sep 2012, at 14:33, Tatiana DIBANDA <tdibanda31 at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Arran
> My first configuration:
> In the default and inner-tunnel file we had  eap2 {ok = return} in the Authorize section,allowed eap2 in the authentication section and  eap2 in the post-process.
> When we started my server: segmentation fault as you can see to output-segfault file attached to this mail.
> The gdb's ouput is in the ouput_gdb-radius.log file also attached to this mail.

You have reported two separate segfaults.

I need you to test with your original config to check that the fix I added for the *first* segfault works.

reading pairlist file /usr/local/etc/raddb/hints
 Module: Linked to module rlm_realm
 Module: Instantiating module "suffix" from file /usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/realm
  realm suffix {

format = "suffix"

delimiter = "@"

ignore_default = no

ignore_null = no
  }
Erreur de segmentation

I need you to provide another GDB trace for the *second* segfault, so I can look at the cause.

++[pap] returns noop
Found Auth-Type = eap2
# Executing group from file /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authenticate {...}
Erreur de segmentation

It would be helpful, before you provide the second GDB trace, to edit Make.inc and remove '-O2' from CFLAGS and rebuild, so that we can see the values that were optimized out.

-Arran