How to force users file parsing when returning proxied reply to add per-user AV-Pairs

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 26 11:36:27 CEST 2012

Gianni Costanzi wrote:
> I've configured a freeradius server A (version 1.1.3)

  Upgrade.

> PS: I know that this version may be old, but I can not easily update it
> at present time.

  Nonsense.

  If you're asking for support on a free forum, use a version which we
*can* support.  Version 1.1.3 is SIX YEARS OLD.

  And don't look at the GNU RADIUS manual to see what FreeRADIUS does.
They are COMPLETELY different products.  GNU RADIUS was started solely
to have a "GNU" labeled RADIUS server.  It's no longer actively
developed, and no one uses it.