Pushing a policy for usergroup and calling station id from Free Radius Server

Subhani sk m subhani19.cool at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 14:51:26 CEST 2012

Thanks Fajar.

         In previous mail, "Push Policy" means Radius Attribute only. I am
using EAP-TLS and When a client  sends a radius request with username
"user1" to radius server. In access accept I am able to see attributes
configured in users file being returned.

In */etc/raddb/users* file
*user1   Cleartext-Password := "user1"*
*
              Tunnel-Type := 13,
              Tunnel-Medium-Type := 6,
              Tunnel-Private-Group-Id := "guest",
*
*        LVL7-Wireless-Client-Policy-Dn := "policy1"*,

Similarly for a usergroup say "usergroup1"   I should send radius
attributes.. Also with client Mac which can be seen in radius request as
calling station id.

Can we do it from modifying config files instead of modifying sql database?

Regards,
Subhani