MAC Address Auth

Matthias Nagel matthias.h.nagel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 16:41:49 CEST 2013

Hello,
add the correct check item to your user database. In the case below (User-Name = user2000 at ut3) you should have the check item
Attr-2352-145 == "5c-7d-5e-3f-d0-f7"
for this speicifc user in your user database. Then you repeat this for every user/mac-address pair you want.
Best regards, Matthias

Matthias Nagel
Willy-Andreas-Allee 1, Zimmer 506
76131 Karlsruhe