Groupname is not written in the table radacct

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Apr 5 00:27:13 CEST 2013

That's not how it works.

Sql-group is a virtual attribute that only exists when you're checking it, and is multi-valued. You can't record it in accounting packets - that doesn't make sense.

What you *can* do is copy a matching group to an attribute that is recorded in accounting,  such as "Class". For example

authorize {
  if (SQL-Group == foo) {
    update reply {
      Class := "sqlgroup=foo"

Geovanny Varela <geovarela at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi. I need the groupname field radacct table is informed. Configured in
>Section Accounting_stat_query in File dialup.conf the groupname field
>and
>value '% {SQL-Group}' according to information obtained on the internet
>but
>got no success. I can appreciate a solution because of the success of
>my
>project depends on this configuration.
>Thank you.
>
>Greetings from Brazil

Sent from my mobile device, please excuse brevity and typos.