Problem with login in FR wiki

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Fri Apr 5 18:48:09 CEST 2013

On 5 Apr 2013, at 12:18, Leo Combes <combesl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to post on FR WIKI with an openID account, as I try to log
> in with my ID I get an "Authentication failed - Insufficient data from
> authentication provider, name not provided or empty" error. The same
> happens to me when I try to log in with my GitHub account.
>
> Somebody has an idea?

OK lets break apart the message.

"Authentication failed" - You failed authentication
"Insufficient data from authentication provider" - Because the provider didn't send all the information we required
"name not provided or empty" - The thing that was missing was your name

This post explains why your name is required:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.lua.luajit/1165

Please add your name to your GitHub profile or OpenID account

-Arran