compile with ldap support

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Thu Apr 11 04:06:58 CEST 2013

On 10 Apr 2013, at 21:12, Chris Taylor <Chris.Taylor at corp.eastlink.ca> wrote:

> What are options do I have to use to compile freeradius with ldap support turned on? I tried ./configure –with-ldap but that didn’t seem to work I still get an error about not being able to find rlm_ldap. I checked the mail archives but I couldn’t find anything.

It'll build it by default if you have the libldap headers installed. Check the output of configure to verify it's actually building rlm_ldap.

FreeRADIUS Development Team

Please contribute documentation:
http://wiki.freeradius.org

"Fruity Oaty Bars, make a man out of a mouse. Fruity Oaty Bars, make you bust out of your blouse"