Betr.: Re: Question about differences between possibilities of authentication

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Apr 12 17:38:03 CEST 2013

Bas Penris wrote:
> The reason I didn't post the debugs and config files was because I
> thought there might be an easy explanation which one of you would be
> able to spoon up without any trouble.

  We need certain information to answer questions.  One piece of which
is the debug output.  That's why we ask for it DAILY on this list.

  There is NO excuse for not posting it when you're trying to debug a
problem.

> Especially because nothing is
> broken and everything works as it's supposed to.

  So you said it didn't do what you wanted, but that it works?

> I'll get back with a debug log and the config after the weekend.

  Did I ask for the configuration?  No.

  I asked for the debug output.  That's what I want.  I don't want
copies of your configuration.  If I had wanted copies of the
configuration, I would have asked for them.

  Please follow instructions.  A MAJOR reason why people have trouble is
that they refuse to follow instructions.