rlm_passwd help

David Brodrick David.Brodrick at csiro.au
Wed Apr 17 06:16:25 CEST 2013

Hi,
I got there. I added authtype = PAP to the passwd module configuration
and then DEFAULT Auth-Type = PAP to users.

I had tried this earlier but there was a trailing delimiter in the local
password file which wasn't in the format and this seems to have caused
the password verification to fail which threw me off.
Regards,
  Dave