Sending a disconnect message when replying with an access reject.

Peter Lambrechtsen peter at crypt.co.nz
Thu Apr 18 07:52:16 CEST 2013

I think I may be doing something wrong but perhaps it is working as
designed.

When I setup the post-auth policy to send a update disconnect it works fine
if the response is an access accept. But if I update the control to access
reject the disconnect module gives me a noop.

Is this supposed to be working this way as I really do want to send a
disconnect for another session based on some of the inbound attributes for
the current request which I also want to reject.

I'm running fr 2.1.12 with the shipping version included with RedHat 6.3

I think it is a basic logic change but the disconnect function isn't a
module its somewhere embedded in main.

Or perhaps I am just doing something wrong.