Procautions on upgrading FR from 2.1.10 to 2.2.0

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 17:49:22 CEST 2013

On 04/23/2013 11:38 AM, Wang, Yu wrote:
> Thanks for the advice. I'll make a backup copy as we do have some customized scripts.

As has been stated numerous times on this list you should keep any FR
config file you modify or any file you add under source code control.
Your repository located somewhere outside the raddb directory so you
don't accidentally remove it during an upgrade and the repository should
be backed up. This is a much better solution than keeping backup copies.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/