Procautions on upgrading FR from 2.1.10 to 2.2.0

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Apr 23 18:04:00 CEST 2013

...have a little test/dev server. Copy your current config onto it and run the new version in full debug mode, see what it might complain about

Alternatively, compare your config against vanilla config and then just start from vanilla making required changes...this can really help to clean up old legacy configs and also helps you learn the server and how it works..I note this method as its going to be crucial for 2.x to 3.x upgrades

alan
--
This smartphone uses free WiFi around the world with eduroam, now that's what I call smart.