Setting exceptions to Quota calculations

Khalid Shaka khalidshaka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:23:40 CEST 2013

Hello all,

We are just starting a DSL business so we are getting ourselves familiar
with FreeRadius. We are introducing packages that include unlimited traffic
to certain domains such as youtube.

Is there a way to set up our quota system to exclude traffic to youtube? If
so, can we do it on specific users that sign up to the package and not
everyone else?

I realize that this might require some configuration on the router side, we
are running a Cisco 7206/NPE-G1 if that helps.

Appreciate your help
Khalid