[Help] radtest mschap problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Apr 26 23:30:11 CEST 2013

Andres wrote:
> FreeRADIUS  server Version: 2.1.1-7.16.1
> also installed freeradius-server-libs and utils

  Why?  That version is SEVEN YEARS old.

  Upgrade.  Really.

  And you're using a version of radclient which doesn't support mschap.
 So... why are you trying to use mschap?

  We presume that you're running a recent version of the server.  Also,
that you read the documentation which comes with the server.  If
"radtest -h" doesn't say it supports the "-t" parameter, then it doesn't
support the "-t" parameter.