wireshart shows wrong information

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Apr 28 14:14:27 CEST 2013

Juan Pablo L. wrote:
> Alan, can you please extend a little bot more ... what do you mean that
> you see the correct value .... i see value "f3 08 48 12" when i m
> actually expecting "00000001" ..... i really dont see where it is
> actually correct. ... thanks!!!

  In the debug log *I* see, it has the correct value.

  In the pcap file *I* see, it has the correct value.

  You're still not being specific.  You see a bad value.  OK... where?
In what file?  In what packet of what file?  Which version of FreeRADIUS
are you using?

  You keep waving your hands and saying "something is wrong".  I keep
asking you for details, and you keep saying "something is wrong".  You
don't understand that those details are *important*.  You seem to
believe that if you repeat yourself long enough, I'll understand.

  Well, I won't.  I'm asking for those details because I need those
details.  When you refuse (repeatedly) to provide those details, it
makes me likely to start ignoring your messages.

  If you can't be bothered to describe what's happening, I can't be
bothered to help you.