SQL and Huntgroups

gregoire.leroy at retenodus.net gregoire.leroy at retenodus.net
Tue Apr 30 10:09:07 CEST 2013

Hello,

> It pretty much said that:
> - you need to add an entry to radgroupcheck, so that when
> Huntgroup-Name matches a value (site_a), an SQL group (site_a_admins)
> will be assigned
> - you add entries to radgroupreply to return
> whatever-attribute-value-pairs-you-want for site_a_admins group.

I don't understand. The wiki and you seem to explain how to add the
same configuration to the reply for all the users from a NAS.
Indeed, with your example, all the users from site_a would have the
same attributes from site_a_admins group. I want to add something which
is user-dependent (like, for example, but not only, his IP address). To
do that, with your example, I would be forced to create one group per
user, and I really don't like that (it seems ugly).

Thank you,
Regards,
Grégoire Leroy