EAP-AKA testing without HLR/HSS

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Tue Apr 30 13:29:17 CEST 2013

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 02:04:59AM -0700, Antoni Milton wrote:
>    Now I am trying to download the source code but i am not able to get as
>    a package within freeradius and android-wpa_supplicant.

That statement doesn't mean anything to me. There is no "package within
freeradius" containing hostapd - they are separate. And I don't know what
android-wpa_supplicant has to do with it.

Sorry if I wasn't clear before, but I was saying that I think you will need
to write your own code to do this authentication within freeradius, I was
just pointing out that there are parts in hostapd which may serve as a
guide.

If you're not able to do this you might be able to find someone else in your
organisation who can.

>    Could you please point me the location/ repository to get the source
>    code ?

Enter "hostapd" into google. The first hit is
http://hostap.epitest.fi/hostapd/
There are download links and a link to the GIT repo.