NEW NAS Password Doesn't Authenticate

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Aug 21 03:54:57 CEST 2013

mr. s wrote:
> Understood, however I am not the one who set this up or created the
> non-default configuration. Any other guidance is greatly appreciated.

  Ask the people who created this configuration.  We didn't create it,
and we don't have access to your system to debug it.

  The data is in SQL.  Look at it.

  The password "**-User-Not-Allowed-To-Use-This-NAS-**" should explain
itself.  Does it suggest anything to you?  Perhaps you should look at
your SQL queries and your SQL database to see what's going on.