eap-tls ignore client cert expiry check - crazy idea?

ken.farrington ken.farrington at 802.co.uk
Thu Aug 29 17:05:43 CEST 2013

Hi All,

Is there a way if I had 10 clients in my home lab and all the certs expire
tomorrow, that rather than re-provide all the certs to my clients, I can frigg
the radius server time, to still accpet them.

Im guessing this is a no, but from what I see, the client cert is presented, and
check against the server time.

Would this be correct?

Many thanks in advanced
Ken

Ken Farrington
Director
CCIE #12651

802 Limited
International House, 221 Bow Road, London, E3 2SJ, United Kingdom
Direct: +44 (0)7500 802802
ken.farrington at 802.co.uk
http://www.802.co.uk

Disclaimer
This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of
this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it
and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error.
necessarily represent those of 802 Limited or any subsidiary company of 802
Limited. This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the 802
Group. All rights reserved. 802 Limited. Registered in the UK. Company Number.
7962864.