Acct and Auth on single port

Jonathan Moore jonmoo at usefulgeek.com
Tue Dec 3 02:40:37 CET 2013

Is it possible to have both accounting a authorization requests on a single
port?  I have a bit of legacy equipment that has a single configuration
option for radius port, and appears to send both the account and
authorization packets to whatever port is defined there.

I have tried created two listen directives both using the same port and
listing auth in one and acct in the other, with no success.

Is there some method to making this work, or am I stuck with just not
getting accounting from this device?

Thanks

--
Jon M