Combining EAP, MSCHAP and LDAP

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Dec 9 10:18:24 CET 2013

Hi,

> Can anyone help advise if FreeRADIUS is suitable without any other
> changes to the existing infrastructure at my institution? If so, any

well, that depends on your existing infrastructure! ;-)

> Our setup is a little complicated. Wireless users authenticate with

this sounds like quite a basic setup.

the obvious choice is yo use the mschap module with ntlm_auth for
the authentication and the LDAP functionality for checking your group
memberships to decide policy.  you DO have issues with AD if
you want to use the LDAP module for authentication - but you dont need
to do that..and dont want to do that

alan