Unable to locate mysql-devel package on Ubuntu 11.04

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Dec 16 02:48:09 CET 2013

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 8:36 AM, brijesh shingadiya
<bshingadiya at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am trying to make my freeradius server as a DHCP server. I am trying to
> install mysql-devel package as mentioned in the document but I keep getting
> error "Unable to locate mysql-devel package".

Which document?

> Any inputs on this would be highle appreciated.

Most likely you're using the wrong guide. mysql-devel is usually what it's
called in RPM world. For ubuntu/debian, see
http://wiki.freeradius.org/building/Build#Building-Debian-packages

As a side note, ubuntu 11.04 has been EOL for a long time. If this is a
server environment, you should consider upgrading your entire system to
latest LTS (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LTS)

--
Fajar