Unable to locate mysql-devel package on Ubuntu 11.04

brijesh shingadiya bshingadiya at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 03:00:50 CET 2013

I found this document on freeradius wiki that I am using.

http://wiki.freeradius.org/dhcp-for-static-ip-allocation/30afde7dcb0427d680a68bf6ea191e0cc34be567

Thanks,
Brijesh

 On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 8:36
 AM, brijesh shingadiya <bshingadiya at yahoo.com>
 wrote:

 Hi
 Everyone,

 I am trying to make my freeradius server as a DHCP server. I
 am trying to install mysql-devel package as mentioned in the
 document but I keep getting error "Unable to locate
 mysql-devel package".

 Which document?

 Any inputs on this would be highle appreciated.

 Most likely you're using the wrong guide.
 mysql-devel is usually what it's called in RPM world.
 For ubuntu/debian, see http://wiki.freeradius.org/building/Build#Building-Debian-packages

 As a side note, ubuntu 11.04 has been EOL for a
 long time. If this is a server environment, you should
 consider upgrading your entire system to latest LTS (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LTS)

 -- Fajar

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

 -