[EAP/TLS] Authenfication through a certificate

vazoumana fofana zoumlander at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 16:24:53 CET 2013

i begin setting up configuration. bit i got two problems :

client with good certificate can be authenticated even if they're not in "users" file.
I assume it's due to my code. Here is under authenticate section of default :

Auth-Type eap {
        eap
                if ( "%{TLS-Client-Cert-Subject}" =~ /\/xxxxxxxx\// ) {
                        if ( "%{TLS-Client-Cert-Subject}" =~ /\/xxxxxxxxxxx\// ) {
                              ok
                        }
                        else {
                                fail
                        }
It's like when condition is checked, it bypassed "users" file.

Maybe, i must move these lines under authorize ?
anyone to confirm it ?

cheers