freeradius not working in normal mode but working in debug mode

Jon Spriggs jon at sprig.gs
Mon Feb 11 12:24:20 CET 2013

Firstly, I'd suggest not posting the same question 3 times in 1 hour. I
don't have a problem with it (personally), but it's rather rude, especially
on a low volume list like this.

The reason it's not working is probably to do with permissions - check what
user account you are running it as in Debug mode, and what user account you
are running it in in normal mode. I've had this exact same issue, and it
was because I was testing it as root, but when trying to run it, it was
being run as another user account (probably "nobody" or "freeradius").

Regards,

--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs