DHCP reply don't go out

Michele Pinassi michele.pinassi at unisi.it
Tue Feb 12 13:12:05 CET 2013

Thanks Russel for you prompt reply but i thing that's not a network
issue. I'm trying FreeRadius as an alternative for ISC DHCPD server that
run on the same server (and the same clients) perfectly.

Any other hint ?

Michele

--
Michele Pinassi
Responsabile Telefonia di Ateneo

Per trovare una soluzione rapida ai tuoi problemi tecnici
consulta le FAQ di Ateneo, http://www.faq.unisi.it