freeradius form

Muhammad Nadeem mnadeem8327 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:28:26 CET 2013

Hi ,,
first of all , this lists is awsome, i able to solve many problems through
this list.Now come to the point.
I wanna implement a Load Balancing and Fail over functionality with
freeradius server. Just like many big websites have their web farms (have
many servers , and requests are distributed among those, and if a server
failed. no problem occur at all). Just like above functionality I want to
implement in freeradius.
I have used Proxy functionality of freeradius for load balancing and
failover. But this decrease the performance a lot. (with direct requests i
can authenticate 450 users/sec, but with proxy  , only 26 users/sec).
so could any one help me to guide me, what should I do????
A guide for begging level will be very appreciated.
A bundle of thanks in advance