DHCP howto

Duane Cox duanecox at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 15:48:44 CET 2013

I am working on this as well.

I have a spare CMTS, cable modems, and linux box next to me, with the intention of replacing ISC dhcp with freeradius (as freeradius already does the auth on the cablemodems).

I've managed to get parts of it working, and will be spending some more time on it to finish it up.
If interested, let's try to consolidate and document the efforts.

Duane