Failure with "TLS authentication" and "Freeradius on Fefora-17"

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:32:57 CET 2013

John,
I am confused.

I  will be  grateful if you could specify the sequence of commands to be
run after "make destroycerts".

Note that ::

a)
Running JUST "make client" generates "client.pem" and "ca.pem", but no
"server.pem".

b)
Running JUST "make" generates "server.pem" and "ca.pem", but no
"client.pem".

--
Regards,
Ajay