Failure with "TLS authentication" and "Freeradius on Fefora-17"

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:15:33 CET 2013

John,

I changed the sequence in step b) of "SERVER-SIDE" as ::

                                       su -
                                       rm /etc/raddb/modules/dhcp_sqlippool
                                       cd /etc/raddb/certs
                                       make destroycerts
                                       make
                                       make client
                                       cp client.p12 /home/ajay
                                       cp ca.pem /home/ajay
                                       chmod 0644 /home/ajay/client.p12
                                       chmod 0644 /home/ajay/ca.pem
                                       chown ajay.ajay
/home/ajay/client.p12
                                       chown ajay.ajay /home/ajay/ca.pem

However, I get the exact same earlier dreaded logs :(

--
Regards,
Ajay