Session time again

Emmanuel BILLOT emmanuel.billot at ac-orleans-tours.fr
Fri Jan 18 16:21:11 CET 2013

Le 18/01/2013 15:31, Alan DeKok a écrit :
> Emmanuel BILLOT wrote:
>> Ok, but i knew there was regular re-auth session to keep the connexion
>> alive, right ?
>    Maybe.  It doesn't always happen.
I don't understand, i thought it was fixed either by the server or by
the client ?

When looking at logs, one can see :
  - the first authentication trace
  - sometimes what looks like re-auth tries (for the same user)

I supposed this was a "keep-alive" mecanism, isn't it ?

--
Emmanuel BILLOT
CATEL - Dpt. Système et Réseaux