Usage Limit and Accounting Plan

Sokphak TOUCH touch.sokphak at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 11:05:02 CET 2013

Dear Team,

I just done installation and configure FreeRadius for PPPoE users. And I
need more feature to meet user requirement. Currently, it already work for
bandwidth limit by use CISCO-AVpair attr to return to CISCO LNS.
1. I need to limit the user monthly usage, for example bandwidth 2Mbps with
5GB monthly usage.
2. After the monthly usage exceed, I want the user change their plan to
512Kbps for example.

It would related to scripting, but I has no idea about scripting. If anyone
already done with that, I really appreciate for your sharing.

Thanks for helping from everyone in community.

Regards,
--
Sokphak