Help Needed !!! FreeRADIUS Integration with MS AD

Pradyumna neomatrixgem at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 18:50:18 CET 2013

Hi,

Thanks I have now configured the freeradius and the Cisco switch is now getting authenticated against the AD user but I can't see the commands executed in the switch by this user in the radius account log.

Is it possible to see the command executed in  accounting log ?

Regards,
/Neo
Sent from my iPhone