Quick question about RFC 3579 2.6.5

Alireza Goftari a.goftari at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 13:29:21 CET 2013

Thanks for your answer; I've been testing FreerRadius authentication against Active Directory with Microsoft RRAS setting FreeRadius as the RADIUS server for it and the authentication worked and as for the next step I'll go on configuring my Fortigate firewall to use FreeRadius as a RADIUS server; I'll send the output from radiusd -X for you.
By the way, right now I'm testing something else called ZeroShell which as well is using FreeRadius (config files at /etc/raddv.v2). It has a nice web interface and includes the accounting feature I'm looking for. Anyone knows how to get it integrated with Active Directory?