Terminate PEAP on freeradius then proxy MSCHAPv2 to NPS

Bertalan Voros bertalan.voros at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:15:41 CET 2013

Hi Phil,

Thanks a lot for the quick response.

The reason I was attempting this is because I have to provide a service for
roaming users and I was having issues with obtaining a certificate for the
NPS server.

Does this mean that I could use a self signed certificate for the NPS that
is recognized by the freeradius and have a commercial certificate on the
freeradius that is then recognized by the clients?
So it's kept EAP-MSCHAPv2 all the way.

Is this correct?

Sorry for the lame questions but I am reasonably new to freeradius have
only been using it to blindly proxy requests to the NPS.

--
Bertalan Voros
m: 07932858025