problem with username renamed in radacct table

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jan 31 17:58:16 CET 2013

Yes probably buggy nas changing username in logout acct packet. Seen this a lot on multiple vendors, seems lightweight wireless controllers often erroneously expose internal state to their radius servers :o(

I nobbled our SQL queries to avoid the loss of data.

--
Sent from my mobile device, please excuse brevity and typos.