freeRADIUS for switch authentication

Gab Quidilla gbquidilla21 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 09:34:23 CEST 2013

Good day,

I have a problem wherein daloradius doesn't read the freeradius log file.
Do I need to chown or chmod anything? Am using CentOS 6.4, and log file is
located in /var/log/radius/radius.log. I already chmod'ded 777 the log file
and it still wouldn't open thru daloradius interface. I can open it using
cat though.

> error reading log file:
>
> looked for log file in '/var/log/freeradius/radius.log,
/usr/local/var/log/radius/radius.log, /var/log/radius/radius.log' but
couldn't find it.
> if you know where your freeradius log file is located, set it's location
in /rep-logs-radius.php