Compiling without OpenSSL

Rahul Godbole rahulmg1983 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:10:12 CEST 2013

Hi

I cross compile Freeradius 2.1.9 for my embedded device. So far we have
been compiling it with OpenSSL and everything works fine. However, I now
want to compile it without OpenSSL. Can you tell me hat option I should
pass to the configure script for this?

I tried using --with-openssl=no and --without-openssl. However, both do not
seem to work because I see an error during config that these are
unrecognised options.

Also, I am trying to use CyaSSL ( cyassl.org ) instead of OpenSSL. Is there
are ready config option for using CyaSSL. I see somewhere on the internet
that --with-cyassl should work but it does not work for me.

Thanks
Rahul