Lovaas,Steven Steven.Lovaas at ColoState.EDU
Fri Jul 12 16:30:40 CEST 2013

Certainly!

Here's the complete proxy.conf, configured with the mismatch (line 6: type = auth, and line 60: pool = csu-auth) such that FR exits before completely loading in debug mode. Changing either of these to match (or just omitting that pool definition and letting that realm be local) allows FR to load completely.

Thanks for all you do to keep FreeRADIUS working,
Steve

****************

proxy server {
        default_fallback = no
}

home_server localhost {
        type = auth
        ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
        port = 1812
        secret = thisisnotmyrealsecret
        require_message_authenticator = yes
        response_window = 20
        zombie_period = 40
        revive_interval = 120
        status_check = status-server
        check_interval = 30
        num_answers_to_alive = 3
        max_outstanding = 65536
}

home_server tlrs1-eduroam-us {
        type    = auth+acct
        ipaddr  = 64.57.22.74
        port    = 1812
        secret  = thisisnotmyrealsecreteither
        require_message_authenticator   = yes
        response_window = 20
        zombie_period   = 40
        check_interval  = 30
        num_answers_to_alive    = 3
}

home_server tlrs2-eduroam-us {
        type    = auth+acct
        ipaddr  = 64.57.22.78
        port    = 1812
        secret = noristhisonemyrealsecret
        require_message_authenticator   = yes
        response_window = 20
        zombie_period   = 40
        check_interval  = 30
        num_answers_to_alive    = 3
}

home_server_pool csu-auth {
        type    = fail-over
        home_server     = localhost
}

home_server_pool EDUROAM {
        type    = fail-over
        home_server     = tlrs1-eduroam-us
        home_server     = tlrs2-eduroam-us
}

realm NULL {
}

realm "~(.*\\.)*(colostate|COLOSTATE)\\.(edu|EDU)$" {
        pool = csu-auth
}

realm "~.+$" {
        pool    = EDUROAM