LDAP authentication filter based on source SSID

Gustavo Vieira Oliveira gustavov at sc.senai.br
Fri Jul 12 17:48:48 CEST 2013

We got it working, the AP is sending the SSID with the calling station
ID but only setting "radius-server vsa send" in the Access-point.

The problem is that we have to do it manually  (the Controller doesn't
support it) in the AP, so when it reboots for some reason it cannot
authenticate cause the RADIUS doesn't receive the SSID. So, we need an
alternative for that.

Any suggestion?!

Atenciosamente,

Gustavo Vieira Oliveira

GETIC - Gerência de Tecnologia da Informação
SUSERV - Superintendência de Serviços Compartilhados

Sistema FIESC
Rod. Admar Gonzaga, 2765 - Itacorubi - 88034-001 - Florianópolis - SC
Fone (48) 32314699 - Ramal 44699
http://www.sistemafiesc.com.br